Why is my echo touch station shutting off the second echo touch station?

We have 2 echo touch stations, one to control our house lights and the other to control power to our fixtures. When we select a setting on the first button station and then select a button on the second button station the lights from the first button station goes off. They are both assigned different spaces.

Parents
  • John,

Are there other Echo products in your system?
    What software version is your EchoTouchs on?
    Are they both running DMX into the system?  If so are they going into a dmx gateway or via sACN?

You are correct, each Echo can only play back one preset per space at a time, so having them each in their own space should fix this. 

Is there by any chance a room or space combine option somewhere in your system, that would cause the two to basically overlap when that is activated.

I would also suggest reaching out to the dealer or contractor that installed it to ask them.

• John,

Are there other Echo products in your system?
    What software version is your EchoTouchs on?
    Are they both running DMX into the system?  If so are they going into a dmx gateway or via sACN?

You are correct, each Echo can only play back one preset per space at a time, so having them each in their own space should fix this. 

Is there by any chance a room or space combine option somewhere in your system, that would cause the two to basically overlap when that is activated.

I would also suggest reaching out to the dealer or contractor that installed it to ask them.

Children
Related