Why is my echo touch station shutting off the second echo touch station?

We have 2 echo touch stations, one to control our house lights and the other to control power to our fixtures. When we select a setting on the first button station and then select a button on the second button station the lights from the first button station goes off. They are both assigned different spaces.

Parents Reply
  • Any chance to send pictures of how it's going into the response system?  Those two wires coming out of the button stations (black and white) are the EchoBus connection protocol. 

I think there is some additional equipment somewhere in the system.

Additionally if you happen to have any paperwork or order information we could look up the original order and try and see all of the equipment on that order.
    Do you know who installed the system?

Children
  • It was purchased under the City of Bakersfield. One of them was installed by the installers and the second one was installed by me. It was working just fine before the shutdown, but when we came back that’s when the problem of one shutting down the other when something was selected. 

• Hi John! We have quite a few projects with the name Bakersfield in the name, so it's a bit hard to narrow it down that way. I would recommend taking as many pictures of your system as possible and reaching out to our support team for assistance. If you provide them the address of the building where the product is installed, we should be able to look up the system from there. 

As Chris mentioned, the Echo Preset Stations you provided don't connect directly to the Response Gateways, so there is definitely some equipment in the middle somewhere. We can help you more once we can find out a bit more about your system.

You can reach our support group by email or phone:

support@etcconnect.com

(800) 688-4116

-Shawn

Related