Tap Mode Fade Time

Hi,

I'm new on the CS20 with LED PAR (RGB) and found the tap mode.

When I save a playback sequence with fade in and fade out each 0 seconds (no fade) and press the tap button plus the flash button then I have a fade effect from one step to the next. This setting is there until I restart the console. After the restart the fade effect is away (as wanted). After I press the tap button + flash button again I have the same effect as before.

Is this a bug or a feature? I want to edit the speed of my own chase with the tap button but without a fade effect.

I hope you can help me because this is not very nice and I'm thinking about my money back guarantee.

Thanks in advance.

Jan

Parents
  • Hi Jan,

did you find a solution for your problem or did you get your money back? I am experiencing the same problem. Assuming this is not fixable, this console is terrible for doing lights in a live situation. I have to use chases that are either bpm-wise on time and therefore fade, or chases that do NOT fade and are out of controll because i cannot tap sync the bpm.

Greetings,

Tim
  • Hi Tim,

No I have to say that I didn't find any solution for this problem. It was a no go for using it live. Another problem was that I had several software crashes which forces me to reboot the console. What will happen when this happens while a live gig?

This is the reason why I sent it back and got my money back.

This is the only thing that I can say to you, sorry.
    Currently this console is not usable while it is in a like beta status :-(

In the future I think I will change to grand ma on pc
  • Hi Tim,

No I have to say that I didn't find any solution for this problem. It was a no go for using it live. Another problem was that I had several software crashes which forces me to reboot the console. What will happen when this happens while a live gig?

This is the reason why I sent it back and got my money back.

This is the only thing that I can say to you, sorry.
    Currently this console is not usable while it is in a like beta status :-(

In the future I think I will change to grand ma on pc
Children
Related