New versions in progress ?

Hello,
Is there no more new version going after the 2.5 ?
I do not see any beta version anymore !

Because I just made a show with version 2.5. There are still some blocking points.
- The effects (including colors) work poorly, often it is necessary to restart the console to achieve our goals.
- when you want to immobilize a projector by switching from one cue to the next, just select it: it's good. Except it works for intensity and color, but NOT for position and zoom.
- we are still waiting for a version of Personnality editor, since the current one has problems of color rendering (projector and selection button)

- when replacing a device with another device in the patch. Would there be a way to reset channels other than (pan tilt, color, zoom) in all CUEs?

Thanks

Parents
  • And I will add:
    Some memories, with effects are impossible to change. The effects generator seems completely disturbed by any modification. And not work anymore, you have to clear, to reset ...but sometime no way...
    There are memories that do not memorize properly including and I noticed that it is with the blue color under a weak intensity, that it is quite unstable.
    You do not imagine the loss of time that it generates.

I never had this before this 2.5 version. 

• More comments: Could you give us an example where effects cannot be edited? We need to be able to reproduce this here to be able to fix it.

Memories not memorizing: Is this about colors when you have used direct emitter colors? We have just fixed a problem in v2.6 where direct emitter colors misbehave, especially on low colors.

• It is difficult to explain, In some Cue, I have an effect color and sometime an intensity effect, this on eight device.

If I have to modify one position (pan tilt) from one device, the effect on this device is brocken. And the problem, is that, in this case, it is impossible create again the same effect one this cue, without to reset, to clear color....

I can send you the project and give you the cue Nr.

Memories not memorizing : good news if you detect the problem.

• It is difficult to explain, In some Cue, I have an effect color and sometime an intensity effect, this on eight device.

If I have to modify one position (pan tilt) from one device, the effect on this device is brocken. And the problem, is that, in this case, it is impossible create again the same effect one this cue, without to reset, to clear color....

I can send you the project and give you the cue Nr.

Memories not memorizing : good news if you detect the problem.

Children
Related