congo 3 monitors

hello

to everybody,

can anyone tell why i cant have 3 monitors on congo?

i plug the monitor but nothing, i have checked the vga cable and it was ok.

Parents Reply
  • The monitor has to be plugged in before you turn on the Congo, otherwise it may not be detected and the console won't activate a monitor that it doesn't think exists.

Please also check the resolution of the 3rd monitor and make sure it is one the monitor supports before clicking "Apply".

- The "Apply" button here applies changes to monitor resolution and arrangement, the "OK" button is for all the other system settings.

If the monitor disables itself on clicking "Apply", then either the console could not detect it or the monitor is reporting that it's unable to use the chosen resolution.

Try swapping the cables over, does the monitor and cable work on another port?

If it works on another port, then it's either a bad cable/socket internal to the console or the monitor has been disabled in the underlying operating system.

If you give your local ETC office a call we can talk you through checking these:

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.
    For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.
    For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0
    For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

Children
Related