MacCongo

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone knows when MacCongo v 4.2 is likely to be released ?

Don't want to confuse myself with 4.1 !

Also, is there any chance that the new version will run in a re-sizable window ? v4.1 defaults to full screen and is a pain - I hate to auto-hide the dock!

Thanks for your help

Richard

Parents
  • Hi Richard -

I will get new a new beta version up on the Web site soon. This version will still use the whole screen. I'll post an announcement here when it becomes available.

As it's a beta, please send us your comments if you find any strange behavior in the software.

Thanks!

Sarah

• Congo Offline Editor v4.2.1 for Macintosh  (Motorola and Intel Processors) is now available for download from the ETC Web site.

Click here and then click on the Downloads link at the top of the product page.

This is a Beta release, so if you see problems or strange behaviors when running this software, please let me know by email.

Also, please remember that this is Congo Offline Editor only - you cannot use a Mac as a client to Congo at this time. Since this is a beta release, please make a copy of your play file before editing it in this version, just in case.

Thanks much!

Sarah 

[edited by: sclausen at 9:40 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jan 18 2007] [edited by: sclausen at 11:06 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jan 17 2007]
  • sclausen:

Congo Offline Editor v4.2.1 for Macintosh Power PCs (Motorola Processor only) is now available for download from the ETC Web site.

Hi all,

Just got my MacBook a few days ago and was wondering when or if you plan to release a Version for Intel-Macs as well?

I be adventures and try to install the win version with crossover on my Mac. I will keep you posted.

Florian 

• sclausen:

Congo Offline Editor v4.2.1 for Macintosh Power PCs (Motorola Processor only) is now available for download from the ETC Web site.

Hi all,

Just got my MacBook a few days ago and was wondering when or if you plan to release a Version for Intel-Macs as well?

I be adventures and try to install the win version with crossover on my Mac. I will keep you posted.

Florian 

Children
Related