D3 View

can i open the 3d view on offline , if yes how ..   

i want to be able to do some changes on my show , but want to be able to see what is been done .. 

how is done if i can see  the D3 view ?

Parents Reply Children
  • How are you running the console and visualiser?
    Are they both running on the same PC or different PCs?
    Which operating system?

I know it sounds obvious, but did you patch your lights?

They must be patched in Congo and in Capture.

• If you don't patch anything in Congo, it does not output anything because there's nothing to say.
    • If you don't patch your lights in Capture, they will not come on because they are 'unplugged.

Look in Capture's Universes list, do you see anything in External Universes?

If not, make sure that "Streaming ACN" is turned on, "Enable Output in Offline Mode" is ticked and you have chosen the same network card in both Congo and Capture.

You will also need to ensure that any firewalls allow both these programs to talk.

[edited by: Richard at 4:40 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Mar 19 2013]
  • I'm running  the console and the visualiser  at the same computer, i'm using Mac 10.6.8 .

they are patch in my console . but not in the visualizer, I'm  trying  to connect my console to the visualizer frist.

no external universe are showing ..

the Streaming ACN / Enable output.. is on ..

• Thanks for the update. I now see that you are running Congo Offline on a Mac. Unfortunately, there is currently no support for output to visualizer in the Mac version. 

• owww. I see ... i do have a Pc . so i;m going to try on Pc ..

But can i run the Offline on Mac and visualizer on Pc  or they both must be in the same system ?

Thank you .. 

[edited by: Del at 12:07 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Mar 19 2013]
  • You will need to run Congo Offline on your PC, as Mac Congo Offline doesn't support visualiser output at this time.

Capture can run on either the Mac or the PC, it doesn't matter which.

If Capture is running on a different computer to Congo Offline, you just need to make sure they are both on the same network.

• okay .. i got  Now i'm in the process of Patching my unites to the Visualizer .. 

and i ran some test and Realized that my dynamic Fx (fucos) are not working in the Visualizer.. is that something that i need to .. ??

• Can i Import the training Image from the console to the Capture visualizer or i must create a new one ..

Related