CONGO 2 QUESTIONS

Hi there,

I am having three questions that I can not find the answer by my self.

1)Link to step. Lets say that I place a link to step 1 to my current step that is 4. How can I make the desk to play this exact loop for 3 times and then to stay on step 4  so  (when the three time loop ends) as soon as I press go it will go to step 5?

2)Chases. I just want to record a chase to a Master. The go Button will trigger that chase and as soon as I press the flash button I want to see the current step of the chase. What I mean is that I want the chase to play on the background and as soon as i press the Flash button I want to have Intensity on. I tried several ways such as creating the chase manually as a sequence or even creating the chase as an effect playback. Neither worked. I also set the flash button to control Intensity only. What happens all the time is as soon as I press the flash button the chase starts from the first step. 

Thanks

Parents
  • Q2) I made a normal Sequence of 4 steps . wait times on each step . Step 4 was linked to step 1.  when it runs it cycles through each step continuously. Put that sequence on a Master and raised the Master just above zero. Master button was Go/Pause and flash button was momentary.

With the fader just above zero and pressing 'Go' the sequence runs and hitting the flash button whenever you fancy brings up the intensity wherever the sequence happens to be

Probably not the classiest way possible but it might do what you're after

• Q2) I made a normal Sequence of 4 steps . wait times on each step . Step 4 was linked to step 1.  when it runs it cycles through each step continuously. Put that sequence on a Master and raised the Master just above zero. Master button was Go/Pause and flash button was momentary.

With the fader just above zero and pressing 'Go' the sequence runs and hitting the flash button whenever you fancy brings up the intensity wherever the sequence happens to be

Probably not the classiest way possible but it might do what you're after

Children
Related