Registering for upgrades

Hi,

At the recent London training, it was mentioned that owners could register somewhere to be notified of, and receive, the upgrades as they're released. I've had a quick nosey around the website but can't find anything, nor have I noticed anything in the documentation (although I STILL haven't finished reading the manual!). Is there somewhere to do this or will it be public domain when upgrades are available?

Thanks.

Parents
  • Congo jr consoles can be registered online here. We are still working on the mechanism for registering Congo consoles.

Owners of Congo jr consoles (and ultimately Congo consoles as well) can register their console and as a thank you we will send you a Congo Client Kit.

Congo (and all consoles') software releases are always free of charge and available for download from the main ETC Web site. We ask for contact information when you download so that we can notify you of new releases. You may occasionally get an email from one of us letting you know some important information about Congo.

I hope this helps -

Thanks!

Sarah

• Congo jr consoles can be registered online here. We are still working on the mechanism for registering Congo consoles.

Owners of Congo jr consoles (and ultimately Congo consoles as well) can register their console and as a thank you we will send you a Congo Client Kit.

Congo (and all consoles') software releases are always free of charge and available for download from the main ETC Web site. We ask for contact information when you download so that we can notify you of new releases. You may occasionally get an email from one of us letting you know some important information about Congo.

I hope this helps -

Thanks!

Sarah

Children
Related