Save play time.

I'm having an issue that may be just one of those things but thought I'd ask anyway. How long roughly should it take to save a show? I'm sure our Congo Jnr is getting slower and slower, it now seems to take around 30s to save as in press modify on save, the play file has been updated message shows almost instantly but the console locks and the hour glass appears for about 30s before you regain control.

Parents
  • Hi Richard,

For a large show file, it might take 30 seconds. It mainly depends on how much attribute data you have recorded.

However, this is something that we want to improve. In the next release, it will be significantly faster.

PS. Are you using the FileServer feature of Congo? If so, refreshing the File tree in the Browser is also something that we are improving for the next release.

• Hi Richard,

For a large show file, it might take 30 seconds. It mainly depends on how much attribute data you have recorded.

However, this is something that we want to improve. In the next release, it will be significantly faster.

PS. Are you using the FileServer feature of Congo? If so, refreshing the File tree in the Browser is also something that we are improving for the next release.

Children
Related