offline editor crash on mac

Hello!

I'm using a macbook with mac os x 10.4.10. When i open the offline editor and choose to start a new play the editor shuts down. This happens when i choose the patch and it doesn't matter which patch i choose. This happens even if I open a new play from the browser. The only thing that works is to start using last saved data.

Is there away to get around this?

Anton

Parents
  • I have one earlier report about something similar but I haven't been able to reproduce it yet. I will give it another try.

• Thanks!

I hope it can be solved 

[edited by: Anton at 5:32 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Nov 07 2007] [edited by: Anton at 5:31 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Nov 07 2007]
  • I can verify the same issue on a Quad core Mac Pro running 10.4.10.
    Also happens on my Powerbook G4 1GHz runnning 10.4.10, using the Motorola build of the software.  
    Try to patch in any way and the program crashes and disappears.
    I am using version 4.3.2 
    Would there be any crash logs that would help you all solve this issue?
  • Hi Anders,

Any thoughts on this mac problem? I have since tried on another system. The problem has now appeared on a Intel Quad Core Power Mac, a Powerbook G4 1GHz and an iBook G4 1.25GHz. They are all running 10.4.10. I have tried with Congo 4.3.0 and 4.3.2. Is this possibly an incompatibility with this version of Tiger? I see plenty of  Mac users having no problems with the software; I am wondering why I am having the same result with multiple systems.

Thanks,

Alex Amyot

Technical Director

The University of Tampa

• Hi all -

We are currently doing work on the Congo application that we hope might sort out the Mac problems. However, we won't know for a while yet. Please believe me when I say we are working on it - however, until we can nail down the specific problem there's not much we can do. If you (or anyone else having problems) can send us a Mac crash report, that would be most helpful.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi all -

We are currently doing work on the Congo application that we hope might sort out the Mac problems. However, we won't know for a while yet. Please believe me when I say we are working on it - however, until we can nail down the specific problem there's not much we can do. If you (or anyone else having problems) can send us a Mac crash report, that would be most helpful.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related