Flashing lights

I 'hung' a couple of MLs and a couple of simple lights in A3D. When I turn on the simple ones I get a constant beam as expected. But FULL on either of the MLs strobes them! I've check both the profiles and can't see anything obvious. Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Parents
  • Please check to see if your fixtures are up to date.  If you opened an older showfile (pre 3.0) they are likely out of date and causing this issue.

This is an example of a fixture Profile that is old.

Go To Patch {Fixtures} (Softkey 5) and either Update All or Update the selected fixture profile.

• I completely redid my ML Profile and checked it every step of the way and got Intens, P&T working in A3D.

However I don't know enough about A3D yet because my Color Select buttons did not change the colors in A3D.

To check my profiles I select the fixture and open the very useful sACN output window. As I press the various buttons and move the faders I can compare each channel's values against the written profile chart (which has been checked). The Color select buttons are putting the right values into the right channel. I'm thinking I am going to find a place   

• I completely redid my ML Profile and checked it every step of the way and got Intens, P&T working in A3D.

However I don't know enough about A3D yet because my Color Select buttons did not change the colors in A3D.

To check my profiles I select the fixture and open the very useful sACN output window. As I press the various buttons and move the faders I can compare each channel's values against the written profile chart (which has been checked). The Color select buttons are putting the right values into the right channel. I'm thinking I am going to find a place   

Children
Related