Augment 3d Fixture Model Yoke Issue

Hi, 

I have an issue with all my moving fixtures in the Augment 3d where the bases of the fixtures seem to be flipped compared to the actual heads?

I've tried flipping the fixture, but it only ruins the digital fixtures alignment with the real world (I actually don't have to do anything to make it match my hung fixtures).

Its also causing the beams to be cut off as the digital fixtures are seeing the geometry of the weird model.

I'm running latest version Eos 3.0 (not beta) on an Ion XE. 

Thanks,

Parents
  • I had this exact same issue. Updating the fixture list as per Seth's suggestion didn't help.

Eventually realised the issue was with my fixtures being copied to use a different home setting in the fixture list (otherwise it was identical to the original fixture)

I unpatched the fixture and then repatched as the original (non edited) fixture and then they were orientated the right way!

• I had this exact same issue. Updating the fixture list as per Seth's suggestion didn't help.

Eventually realised the issue was with my fixtures being copied to use a different home setting in the fixture list (otherwise it was identical to the original fixture)

I unpatched the fixture and then repatched as the original (non edited) fixture and then they were orientated the right way!

Children
No Data
Related