Inverted Fixtures

This subject has been written up before - the fixture appears in A3D with the yoke down. The answer is to ensure the latest profile has been loaded. I have 6 "Ridgeyard MH 12" on the bars and have load the latest profile during a mfg and search. But the behavior continues. to get these will shoot the beam down in A3D (through the yoke) but on stage the beam is pointing down as it should. The real problem is that trying to point straight down or going through a 0-290 tilt their is a wobble around the straight down position! I have inverted both pan and tilt on the fixtures though not sure if this hinders things. I do not have a lot of MH experience which is probably exacerbated by using el cheapo fixtures. My Bad!

Parents Reply
  • Would love to. but a heads up is due. None of the Profiles I found in the real library worked. Some had Pan and tilt as 1, 2 and 3,4 etc. So I had to experiment until I had something that works. The Pan and Tilt using my Lighhack control them very nicely and the beams can be pulled around in Aug3d. Except for the bumps when passing through the vertical (Like it thinks its looking down into the main body I think.

To help (I hope) I am sending the showfile, a pdf of the paper that came with a unit and my own notes as I try to educate myself on these things. I had arranged to go to a ETC outfit in Orlando adn have a one on one with MLs but Covid got in the way!

Sound of Music 2 2021-03-17 11-26-00.esf3dRidgeyards BObJ.pdf

Children
Related