Object dissapears after restart /Problem with gltf model?

Hi all,

I've looked around but could not find a solution in the forum (or at least I don't understand it)...
Am running ETC on a Win10 computer at the minute but will ultimately switch to the venues ionXE.

I have a gltf model of a big enough venue (comes out of Wysiwyg/ is supplied so I have little influence of the model itselfe). Import it, scale it and it works like a charm. However if I close the console and restart it, the model will be transparent?
As it works when imported (repeatetly) I doubt that it is this 'walls inside out' -phenomen that looks like a big thing + I can't see it from any side (but maybe that is my misundertanding?).
If I go into the editor, the venue model is still listed (and quite sure, visibility is on) but it disappeared in the library. As I imagined there might be some size-limitations I scaled it down to 1:100 with the same effect. Also It doesn't matter if I do it from within the console or with the app and if u start EOS or the app with admin rights. Do I have to store the data seperatly in a special folder?

thanks a lot,
Axel

Related