Object dissapears after restart /Problem with gltf model?

Hi all,

I've looked around but could not find a solution in the forum (or at least I don't understand it)...
Am running ETC on a Win10 computer at the minute but will ultimately switch to the venues ionXE.

I have a gltf model of a big enough venue (comes out of Wysiwyg/ is supplied so I have little influence of the model itselfe). Import it, scale it and it works like a charm. However if I close the console and restart it, the model will be transparent?
As it works when imported (repeatetly) I doubt that it is this 'walls inside out' -phenomen that looks like a big thing + I can't see it from any side (but maybe that is my misundertanding?).
If I go into the editor, the venue model is still listed (and quite sure, visibility is on) but it disappeared in the library. As I imagined there might be some size-limitations I scaled it down to 1:100 with the same effect. Also It doesn't matter if I do it from within the console or with the app and if u start EOS or the app with admin rights. Do I have to store the data seperatly in a special folder?

thanks a lot,
Axel

Parents
  • Hi Axel,

A few questions:

1. Which version of software are you working with?
    2. Are you able to share an example of the gltf model? (Either attached here in a zip or via PM)
    3. Could you grab a screenshot if where it is disappearing from?
      1. In order for an imported model to be stored in the show, it needs to be dragged from the library on the left into the model (where it would also then appear in the hierarchy that defaults on the right). If it is not inserted into the Augment3d model before shutting down, it will not be stored in the show file and will need to be imported again before it is available to use.
  • Hi Axel,

A few questions:

1. Which version of software are you working with?
    2. Are you able to share an example of the gltf model? (Either attached here in a zip or via PM)
    3. Could you grab a screenshot if where it is disappearing from?
      1. In order for an imported model to be stored in the show, it needs to be dragged from the library on the left into the model (where it would also then appear in the hierarchy that defaults on the right). If it is not inserted into the Augment3d model before shutting down, it will not be stored in the show file and will need to be imported again before it is available to use.
Children
No Data
Related