Tethered Machine and iRFR

Strange question. If I am using aTethered Machine for Augment3d out of one network port on my console and the lighting control network (including the router for the iRFR connection) is out of the second network port on the console, will the iRFR recognize that Augment3d is open and allow me to use the Focus Wand features? Port 1 and Port 2 are set to two different subnets (very different IP ranges altogether actually). 

TIA

Parents Reply
  • We have been having issues using a tethered computer with an RPU as master.  After reading this today we fired up the tethered machine as a client and were able to get the remote working.  With the RPU and tethered computer we could not get the remote to see the augmented 3d connection.  All computers in the same subnet but remote not able to connect to augmented.

I can try some additional versions tomorrow but currently we have the client computer running augmented and are able to connect to it(client) with the iRFR software and control the console with focus wand working.

Children
Related