Single RGBW 'bulb'

Im trying to design a show utilising lots of Showtec Q4 Festoonlight.

I see The Chauvet festoon in the system currently exists but the A3D model reacts nothing like a festoon light should. Is there a way I can edit the existing model to make it react more realistic, or failing that is there a model/fixture for a singular RGBW lightbulb shape that I can use instead?

See image of current festoon light spread.

Thanks,

Parents Reply Children
  •   Thanks for the response! Is there an omnidirectional lamp that's not RGB (eg just a straight-up 'lightbulb')? Or, failing that, is there a way to edit the 'edge'? So far, (apart from moving lights with a zoom/edge), it seems like all fixtures (under patch -> fixtures -> physical data) result in an identical look on stage --

See attached picture - In this example, I have 42 bare lightbulbs hanging at various heights in the space - note the shape of the beam where it falls on the stage - it is always a fairly narrow, sharp-edged circle, regardless of whether you select a practical, a pendant, or a fluorescent.

• The chandelier is at present the only omnidirectional fixture model. You can adjust the beam edge on the Augment3d tab in patch for each device. The range is 0-100 with 50 being the default "sharp"

Related