Rush MH5 tilt adjust in Augment3d versus real

Being a relative beginner in all things Aug3d I have an issue that after I've set the pan & tilt correctly in real life and then looking at the fixture in Aug3d the tilt is 12 degrees out. In the real life it is -93 but to get the beam correct in Aug3d I have to set it to -81. I have tried to adjust it by following 'Hang to Focus Objects' and other help articles but to no avail. Can anyone assist in my plight please? TIA.

Parents
  • Looking at your screenshots it feels like the fixture profile is not correct. If the tilt range was correct, -90° would be horizontal, so -93° is slightly upwards. That's what you can see in Augment3d. If in real life this is not true, I'm assuming that the fixture doesn't actually do -135° to 135°.

If you still have access to the fixtures, maybe you can try and measure the real life tilt angle when you set it to its minimum on the console.

• Looking at your screenshots it feels like the fixture profile is not correct. If the tilt range was correct, -90° would be horizontal, so -93° is slightly upwards. That's what you can see in Augment3d. If in real life this is not true, I'm assuming that the fixture doesn't actually do -135° to 135°.

If you still have access to the fixtures, maybe you can try and measure the real life tilt angle when you set it to its minimum on the console.

Children
Related