Pixel map producing strange output in Augment3d

I've run into this issue before using pixel maps in Augment3d - there's some strange rendering behaviour occuring. The front of the fixtures themselves will illuminate and appear to output light, but no beams are produced and the light doesn't affect the rest of the scene in any way. This behaviour doesn't always occur - going out of and then back into the affected cue usually fixes it. Showfile attached - any help appreciated!

F Assembly M23 PROGRAM 2023-07-02 18-21-48.esf3d

Parents Reply
  • Sorry, wasn't the best example! I'm looking at units 431 thru 440, on pixel map 3 - they work as expected when controlled individually - looking like the first photo - but when using the pixel map they often produce the output shown (dimly) in the second photo, although sometimes the correct output is produced. Doesn't seem like there's any pattern but I've found setting the channels themselves to out and then back to full works most of the time. Unfortunately this is previz for a show in a couple of months time so I haven't been able to test the behaviour in real life...

Children
No Data
Related