OSC being ignored by ION

hello,

I have an issue with my ION ignoring OSC commands From QLAB 3.

It was a set up correctly as per instructions found on here and worked for a day perfectly but now it just ignores the commands sent from QLAB. 

No settings have changed and I can still ping the ION over the network. 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks. 

Parents
  • I'm having the same problem - I can get the EosSyncDemo app to send commands to the ion from the machine with Qlab, but can find no way of getting the ion to respond to the same OSC command being sent from Qlab. Nothing is showing up in diagnostics or anything. It was all working fine earlier in the day and I have no idea what I could have changed! I can send the same command from Qlab to a nomad instance on the same machine, so it is all very odd. ideas appreciated!
  • I'm having the same problem - I can get the EosSyncDemo app to send commands to the ion from the machine with Qlab, but can find no way of getting the ion to respond to the same OSC command being sent from Qlab. Nothing is showing up in diagnostics or anything. It was all working fine earlier in the day and I have no idea what I could have changed! I can send the same command from Qlab to a nomad instance on the same machine, so it is all very odd. ideas appreciated!
Children
Related