OSC Command for Master Load

Do we have any OSC access to the master fader load button?  I want to put a load button for the master on my OSC remote.  I've got the load buttons for the faders on fader pages.  

Parents Reply
  • I now have the Touch OSC layout working very well, thanks to advice from people on this and other forums. The layout on which I based my design had a page showing ten faders and buttons which should allow you to move through the fader pages using the following syntax:

to go up a page: /eos/fader/1/page/1

to go down a page: /eos/fader/1/page/-1

Within Nomad showfile, I have master faders set up on page 4, so if I could get to that in Touch OSC, it would give me access to the master faders I have been trying to set up. The problem is that when testing, I find that this works some of the time but not all of the time, so there must be a conflicting command elsewhere in the file. In fact, without trying to move pages, this page on the layout only works some of the time, so putting the faders on page 1 wouldn't work either.

I am still trying to get my head around the syntax for entering commands within Touch OSC, so it's all a bit trial and error. I have access to the EOS commands, most of which are pretty obvious (/eos/key/time, for example), but I'm not sure how the more complex ones are to be expressed within Touch OSC, particularly the ones that need a few parameters, like the fader ones.

Anyone have any ideas?

Denis

Children
No Data
Related