Copy to and MTC

Hi.

If you have a cue recorded with a midi time code, the Eos Copy to command does not copy the MTC in Ext Links.

Does this have to be this way?

Thank you.

Parents
  • Would you really want two cues to be triggered from the same time code?
    In most scenarios you are creating a new cue because it is being triggered by a different time.

It is also worth mentioning that the timecode displayed on a cue in the Playback Status Display is representing the data stored within the Event List. Each event within an event list can only trigger a single action.

To trigger two cues at the same time via the timecode is possible either by two event lists or executing one cue from the other or a macro triggering both cues...

• Hi.

I have the same day with different schedules, two different musical-theater functions, but in each of them two tracks of music are repeated .... for the 1st theater function I created cue list 1 with the MTC for the track of music ... for the second theater function (different) (but the track is repeated) I do not want to link the cues list, I want to create a cue list 2 and copy the MTC that is already in the cue list 1 .....I just want to copy the MTC code (shooting times) from a cue list and paste it into another cue list .....And apparently this is not possible …….

Thank you for your contribution.

• This is possible another way.
    Copy the Event List to List 2. You can then select all the events and say Cue 2/Enter.

This will turn Event List 2 into using Cue List 2.
Reply Children
Related