Sending and receiving OSC with my laptop and a ETC Gadget2

Heay everybody,
I have a laptop with the nomad software and a ETC GadGet2. My Laptop receives the OSC commands over network but the nomad software seems to be blind for them. Nothing in diagnostics and no reaction. I dubble checkt the port number and the IP Adresses and everything is enabled. Ive activated OSC in the Shell Settings.
Can somebody help me?

Parents
  • In order to help you we will need additional information.  What software/hardware are you using to transmit OSC to the Nomad laptop?  

How do you know that the laptop is receiving the messages if Nomad isn't showing them in diagnostics(have you turned on the osc in and out monitoring?).

"Everything is enabled" is vague.  If you could provide more info and possibly images of the various places you have turned on and activated OSC we can try to help you diagnose what is or isn't setup properly.

• In order to help you we will need additional information.  What software/hardware are you using to transmit OSC to the Nomad laptop?  

How do you know that the laptop is receiving the messages if Nomad isn't showing them in diagnostics(have you turned on the osc in and out monitoring?).

"Everything is enabled" is vague.  If you could provide more info and possibly images of the various places you have turned on and activated OSC we can try to help you diagnose what is or isn't setup properly.

Children
Related