ETC Element running Q lab from ETC OSC router

I am new to the use of OSC.  I followed the guide found through this website and was able,to get a command string to go from the console to the ECT Router command text window.  It did not fire the Q lab cue.  I am running Q lab 4 and the latest EOS update on the Element.  I am sure I am missing something simple between the router software and Q lab.  Any help would be appreciated as I am not even really sure what questions to ask.

Parents
  • Hey,

Take a read of this: blog.etcconnect.com/.../

Breifly you need to send an OSC address pattern of /cue/X/start to QLab to fire a cue.
    You can do this a variety of ways but the simplest would be by executing an OSC command from a cue.
    [Cue][X]{Execute}{More SK}{string} /cue/X/start [Enter]

The final things you need to do are:
    - Set the OSC TX IP Address to the mac's IP Address within Displays -> Setup -> Show -> Show Control.
    - Set the OSC TX Port Number to be 53000 (This is the port number OSC is received on within QLab) within Displays -> Setup -> Show -> Show Control.
    - Enable String and OSC TX within Displays -> Setup -> Show -> Show Control.

• Hey,

Take a read of this: blog.etcconnect.com/.../

Breifly you need to send an OSC address pattern of /cue/X/start to QLab to fire a cue.
    You can do this a variety of ways but the simplest would be by executing an OSC command from a cue.
    [Cue][X]{Execute}{More SK}{string} /cue/X/start [Enter]

The final things you need to do are:
    - Set the OSC TX IP Address to the mac's IP Address within Displays -> Setup -> Show -> Show Control.
    - Set the OSC TX Port Number to be 53000 (This is the port number OSC is received on within QLab) within Displays -> Setup -> Show -> Show Control.
    - Enable String and OSC TX within Displays -> Setup -> Show -> Show Control.

Children
Related