oscalculator setup: midi to osc 2020

Okay I trouble shot all day but I give up. I cant get Eos to take my OSC commands from oscalculator.

I carefully followed this link:

https://community.etcconnect.com/control_consoles/eos-family-consoles/f/eos-family-show-control-support-midi-smpte-osc-rtc-etc/18631/converting-midi-notes-to-osc

But its difficult because things don't look the same.

There no longer is "OSC RX Port Number". Now there is "OSC RX UDP Port" or "OSC TCP Server port"

Parents
  • In my experience with OSCulator, it was picky about IP addresses. It did not like "localhost" and it definitely wouldn't like "locahost" haha. You'll more than likely have to use 127.0.0.1 or the ip address that is listed on the adapter in Eos. (Press the "Y" key on the keyboard to pull up the About page and you should find the ip addresses being used there)

• In my experience with OSCulator, it was picky about IP addresses. It did not like "localhost" and it definitely wouldn't like "locahost" haha. You'll more than likely have to use 127.0.0.1 or the ip address that is listed on the adapter in Eos. (Press the "Y" key on the keyboard to pull up the About page and you should find the ip addresses being used there)

Children
No Data
Related