Timecode Column

Hi 

This may have been asked already but i have a show with multiple Show control lists of Timecode running MTC 

However in the Timecode column the times are not showing 

Am i doing something incorrect. The show is plotted and done with the timecode but i would like to see the times in the Timecode Column

Parents Reply
  • I think I finally understand what you're trying to do. I'm not sure there's an easy way to get there.

The Time Code feature n the PSD appears to be intended to let you assign a time code to a cue. Event list linking assumes that a cue list is linked to one and only one event list.

I'm not sure there can be a universal solution that just works the way you hope. Multiple cue lists and event lists can be active concurrently. Multiple event lists can action the same cue. Whatever time code gets displayed on the PSD will inevitably be the wrong one for somebody.

A possible hack would be to use the event list linking feature and use a macro executed by the cue to set the relationship. The time code would appear for those cues that are associated with the active event list.

Children
Related