Timecode Column

Hi 

This may have been asked already but i have a show with multiple Show control lists of Timecode running MTC 

However in the Timecode column the times are not showing 

Am i doing something incorrect. The show is plotted and done with the timecode but i would like to see the times in the Timecode Column

Parents
  • If I understand you correctly you have multiple event lists triggering a single cue list. And even multiple events that can trigger a single cue.  Currently the PSD is designed to only show a one to one relationship and will not show more than one time code even if multiple timecode triggers exsist in a single event list. 

i think you might want to reconsider how you’re triggering your cues as this can become a nightmare to adjust in the future  what is your application, there might be better ways to accomplish what you want  

• If I understand you correctly you have multiple event lists triggering a single cue list. And even multiple events that can trigger a single cue.  Currently the PSD is designed to only show a one to one relationship and will not show more than one time code even if multiple timecode triggers exsist in a single event list. 

i think you might want to reconsider how you’re triggering your cues as this can become a nightmare to adjust in the future  what is your application, there might be better ways to accomplish what you want  

Children
No Data
Related