Is there an OSC command to force EOS to send fader levels?

Hello all,

I have been playing around with the #lighthack code and sstaub’s eOS library for the arduino. First of all, brilliant work by all involved. But I am running into an issue where I have wish to query EOS to send the current fader level . With the implicit OSC output, I am seeing and receiving OSC messages from EOS with fader levels following a move by the console. But is there a way to get fader levels on demand? Something like /eos/get/fader/1/1 and return a level in the form of a float?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • Hi, did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have a custom control surface with 4 motorized faders and I'm struggling to set up banking. I'm not sure if I need to configure all the pages I expect to use with /eos/fader/<banknum>/config/4 once for each "page" of 4 faders, or if I only need to do that once for the first page. And either way I do it, it seems to imply that sending the same command will then respond with the current values of the faders on that page, but then I seem to end up with multiple pages all referring to the same 4 values... 

Any help (from anyone!) would be appreciated! :) 

• Hi, did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have a custom control surface with 4 motorized faders and I'm struggling to set up banking. I'm not sure if I need to configure all the pages I expect to use with /eos/fader/<banknum>/config/4 once for each "page" of 4 faders, or if I only need to do that once for the first page. And either way I do it, it seems to imply that sending the same command will then respond with the current values of the faders on that page, but then I seem to end up with multiple pages all referring to the same 4 values... 

Any help (from anyone!) would be appreciated! :) 

Children
Related