Share Your Magic Sheets

As 2.0 rolled out, many of you shared your show files with us to illustrate what you've done with the Magic Sheet feature.  Others have posted to the Eos Programmers Facebook page.  We constantly get requests for sample magic sheets.  This is a thread you can use to share your images.  I'll recommend you save a shot from the MS itself, rather than posting your entire showfile.    You guys have been so creative! I'm sure others will learn much from seeing what you've done.  So, please show off your awesome work here!!

Thanks much!

a

[edited by: Anne Valentino at 7:41 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Jun 5 2013]
Parents Reply Children
  • Well this dredges up memories...

Yes the costumes are controlled by the board. It wouldn't make much sense to build a magic sheet if it weren't controlling the costumes. Wink

7 years ago these were controlled using an infrared receiver located near the shoulder and a PIC processor driving some "dumb" LED strips with, mostly to keep the costs down. The transmitter converted DMX into IR pulses. Each costume pulled 24 bits from the same "broadcast".

These days there are more options. I have a system built around the ESP8266 chip, similar to these. They are much more versatile and allow pixel-level control.

Related