Ion Repair fail - no cue memory.

Hi, My ion will not retain recorded cues. I write a cue, save it, and then every cue becomes the same as that one. (tracking is off) I go to the next cue, write a cue and then save it, again it saves universally. Every cue becomes the same as that cue. Here's the kicker. I sent the board to etc repairs and they said it worked fine and sent it back. of course i paid for all the shipping. luckily they sent a loaner board and I still have that. NTL, the guys in Middleton WI did not, or maybe can not, fix this issue. They did re-burn in the hard drive. I posted a youtube of the issue. Can anyone help me? I truly hope this is a local problem that I can fix. I would very much like to learn that I am making some mistake.  video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpHJYWC9OE&feature=youtu.be

Parents Reply
  • Sasha, what is your email? I have some more direct questions for you.

I can say that I still have usb issues on this board. the 2x20 wing does not work connected to the console, and they are not 100% connected by cable.. I am also have some "forgetting" issues. For example we make a change record it (but have yet to save to disc) and the change can get lost. Is there a limit to what can be done between saves? We are running close to full on channels - over 1000 on a ion 1000 (Not that I think that should make a difference).
Children
Related