Eos RPU not seeing flash drives

I've got an Eos RPU that I'm working on getting back up and running. I was told that earlier in the season it was being used as a backup and decided to take control during a show without the primary console crashing. I'm currently trying to find the problem and fix it, but I ran into a *hopefully* related problem today.

The console doesn't appear to recognize any sort of flash storage device connected to it. I was trying to update to 2.6 (currently 2.5.1.9) in the hopes it might solve some problems, but my flash drive doesn't show up, in the file explorer or otherwise. I've tested with multiple flash drives, both of which I've confirmed are functional on my machine (Running Ubuntu v16.0). I've switched USB ports with the same ones functionally running my mouse and keyboard and none of them will recognize my flash storage, or even give me the blinking lights.

Any insight on this problem, or the aforementioned issue with the device taking unwarranted control? I took this contract only a few weeks ago, so I only have limited details on the history of this processor.

Parents Reply Children
Related