Poss. bug 2.7.2 sACN viewer

When I have the sACN viewer open in a tab (whether the tab is front or not), I lose control over whichever universe I happen to be currently sampling. Changing the sample universe restores control to those units, as does closing the tab.

It also appears to happen cross-network, for example I can have the tab open on the RPU, and lose control on the Ti and vice versa.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Parents
  • i don't see that here.
    that's what i tried: i have a computer with sACNview 2.0.1 and i'm looking at universe 7. on eos i open tab 37, select a fixture in universe 7. i can see the values in tab 37. i run the intensity wheel up and down and i can see the changes in sACNview.

this was a Ti which is primary, there are also 2 nomad clients and a Ti backup in the system.

if this i as the same what you did, maybe there is a piece missing in the reproducer...
  • i don't see that here.
    that's what i tried: i have a computer with sACNview 2.0.1 and i'm looking at universe 7. on eos i open tab 37, select a fixture in universe 7. i can see the values in tab 37. i run the intensity wheel up and down and i can see the changes in sACNview.

this was a Ti which is primary, there are also 2 nomad clients and a Ti backup in the system.

if this i as the same what you did, maybe there is a piece missing in the reproducer...
Children
Related