Poss. bug 2.7.2 sACN viewer

When I have the sACN viewer open in a tab (whether the tab is front or not), I lose control over whichever universe I happen to be currently sampling. Changing the sample universe restores control to those units, as does closing the tab.

It also appears to happen cross-network, for example I can have the tab open on the RPU, and lose control on the Ti and vice versa.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Parents
  • i don't see that here.
    that's what i tried: i have a computer with sACNview 2.0.1 and i'm looking at universe 7. on eos i open tab 37, select a fixture in universe 7. i can see the values in tab 37. i run the intensity wheel up and down and i can see the changes in sACNview.

this was a Ti which is primary, there are also 2 nomad clients and a Ti backup in the system.

if this i as the same what you did, maybe there is a piece missing in the reproducer...
  • When I say 'lose control', I mean physical control of the rig. The values change on screen, as you have experienced, but none of the fixtures respond to the changes until either the sACNview tab is closed, or I change the sampled universe. Once this happens, the fixtures catch up to the commands given whilst the viewer was open
Reply Children
Related