ETC Nomad Setup for dummies

Hello,

I purchased Nomad system for my school and I need to set it up. However, there seems to be nothing that actually sets up a step by step set up process. the tutorials don't seem to be specifically about the Nomad or Gadget II they just talk about specific systems. Can anyone point me to something that is meant for people just starting with this? 

Thanks

Parents
  • I just have to add that I’m so happy to see your email because this is EXACTLY the issue I’m having and I feel like a complete idiot which I’m not. I’m sure the program is great . Once you can actually figure out how to open it . I have an incredible amount of files and I have no idea which one I should open or where the instructions are located . I have watched all sorts of video tutorials on their website but not one of them takes you thru the process from the beginning which is so frustrating. I’m far from technically inept but this program is making me feel like an idiot. 
    like I said, I’m sure it’s amazing once it’s set up. 
    sure would be nice if someone just gave you a step by step walkthrough of what to do. I can’t say reading this thread helped me at all. But at least I know it’s not just me !

• did you find a solution?  I am trying to set up this software in mirror mode to our main board...but so far no luck

any help?

Reply Children
Related