ETC Nomad Setup for dummies

Hello,

I purchased Nomad system for my school and I need to set it up. However, there seems to be nothing that actually sets up a step by step set up process. the tutorials don't seem to be specifically about the Nomad or Gadget II they just talk about specific systems. Can anyone point me to something that is meant for people just starting with this? 

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

Since Nomad is a computer program, it would help if you let us know what kind of computer and other peripherals you have. You mentioned Gadget II - is your system going to be using networking at all or just DMX output via the Gadget?

I assume that you have a Nomad dongle - that is necessary before you can output DMX.

-Todd

• Hi Todd,

I purchased the Nomad Educational package for my school. I am using the dongle that came with it and a gadget II on a PC running Windows 10. I have tried to use the setup guide, and have chosen the EOS for programming. This will be my primary controller. I plan to use Just DMX output via the gadget. 

I am replacing a Smartfade 24/48 because I want to add newer fixtures to our lighting equipment. 

• Hi Todd,

I purchased the Nomad Educational package for my school. I am using the dongle that came with it and a gadget II on a PC running Windows 10. I have tried to use the setup guide, and have chosen the EOS for programming. This will be my primary controller. I plan to use Just DMX output via the gadget. 

I am replacing a Smartfade 24/48 because I want to add newer fixtures to our lighting equipment. 

Children
No Data
Related