Encoders on BCF2000 using Luminosus

Hi

I have a Nomad system and have recently acquired a Behringer BCF2000 motorised fader wing. Using Luminosus software, I have managed to get the faders working but more importantly for me, I want to get the encoders doing pan, tilt, intensity, edge and zoom. While I can get them working using the online help, I am finding that in some cases ( and I am not sure how), a particular encoder is also activating another encoder, For example I have encoder 1 doing pan, encoder 2 doing tile and encoder 3 doing edge. Once I tried to set encore 4 to zoom, it also controlled encoder 1 even though I did the same button presses, as far as I can see. Any help would be greatly appreciated as if I can get this working, it will give me all the control I need for my nomad system.

Parents Reply
  • I now have a much more basic question. Having managed to make it work as described above, I find that it is not saving the project. I have tired to save it but when I turn the Behringer unit off and back on again, it has lost all its settings. The project seems to have all its blocks still assigned but the Behringer unit has to be set up again using the edit commands. Given the power of what it offers once it is set up, I would live with this inconvenience but I must be missing something that allows me to turn it off and have all the encoders still assigned when I turn it on again. Sorry for the seemingly basic question but I am totally puzzled.

Denis

Children
Related