Encoders on BCF2000 using Luminosus

Hi

I have a Nomad system and have recently acquired a Behringer BCF2000 motorised fader wing. Using Luminosus software, I have managed to get the faders working but more importantly for me, I want to get the encoders doing pan, tilt, intensity, edge and zoom. While I can get them working using the online help, I am finding that in some cases ( and I am not sure how), a particular encoder is also activating another encoder, For example I have encoder 1 doing pan, encoder 2 doing tile and encoder 3 doing edge. Once I tried to set encore 4 to zoom, it also controlled encoder 1 even though I did the same button presses, as far as I can see. Any help would be greatly appreciated as if I can get this working, it will give me all the control I need for my nomad system.

Parents Reply
  • I have the manual that came with the product but I find it quite difficult to follow as I am using the device differently from what is intended. Your advice and the youtube video online are more helpful. At this stage I am happy that I have the encoders working properly but although I got the fader bank to work originally, I find they are not working for me now. The midi mapping routine doesn't appear to work any more. I would also like the push function on the encoders to map to home for any given attribute and also to explore some of the other functions. However, I would settle for what I have managed so far as the encoders have transformed the nomad system, giving me some of the functions missing from the real desk. I am really looking forward to using it on my next show in the real world. IT will speed up programming immensely.

Children
No Data
Related