Shutter order

Can anybody explain the relation between the visual representation of the shutter order in Patch and in the Enoder display in live/blind? They don't seem to match once you change the shutter order. 

Parents
  • I also want to know what the intended shutter order is. I have the feeling quite some fixtures with shutters have an inconsistent fixture profile.

if you are behind the fixture with the fixture hanging from a pipe and with a 90° tilt, which shutter should be up, left, down and right? Is shutter A the top shutter, moving the lower part of the framing image on the wall or the bottom shutter, moving the top of the framing image? Or shouldn’t we look at the image in analogy to a conventional profile?

• I also want to know what the intended shutter order is. I have the feeling quite some fixtures with shutters have an inconsistent fixture profile.

if you are behind the fixture with the fixture hanging from a pipe and with a 90° tilt, which shutter should be up, left, down and right? Is shutter A the top shutter, moving the lower part of the framing image on the wall or the bottom shutter, moving the top of the framing image? Or shouldn’t we look at the image in analogy to a conventional profile?

Children
Related