No GO until cue complete

Quick one hopefully:

Have a cue which is dependent on an actor’s actions which changes because it’s largely improv, and I have no way of making them do it the same every time Joy. To explain further:

Cue 1 has a gen wash and blue backlight

Cue 2 is gen wash and orange backlight 

Cue 3 is spot with red backlight

The colour path transition between Cue 1 and 2 is really important, but Cue 3 is a snap to spot with backlight. So what I would like to do is still be able to snap to the spot once the cue is given, but to allow the blue - orange transition to carry on until complete and then go into red if we’ve moved to Cue 3 before it’s completed. How can I achieve this?

I hope what I’m after makes sense! 

Parents
  • what about this:

in cue 3 only add the spot with the right timing

record an extra cue in a second cuelist with only the red backlight in it.

set the fader next to your go button to be the control for this second cue list, so you´ll have the go button for the second cue list next to your normal go button.

the you can decide to run the spot and the red backlight together by pressing both go buttons, or independend.

• what about this:

in cue 3 only add the spot with the right timing

record an extra cue in a second cuelist with only the red backlight in it.

set the fader next to your go button to be the control for this second cue list, so you´ll have the go button for the second cue list next to your normal go button.

the you can decide to run the spot and the red backlight together by pressing both go buttons, or independend.

Children
No Data
Related