Wish: Solo master.

I would like a Solo mode on a fader. 

Today I had a show where that would have helped alot. I had a full stage lit and one song they wanted just a spot and some backlight. I saved it as a Preset and put it on a fader. If the fader was able to be in solo mode I could just have raised the fader and the rest (that isn't excluded from solo) would go down to zero. After the song I could have just brought it back down and the rest came back.

Now I had alot of subs that needed to be taken out and brought back after the song.

So a Solo stage for faders would be nice to have. 

Johannes 

Parents
  • YoU can assign a solo function for one of the two faderbuttons in the faderconfig of a fader. As long as this button is hold down all  content from other sources are supressed.  Here is whats written in the manual: Solo -plays back the content and suppresses any intensity values not provided by the associated content while the solo button is held down. When the button is released, intensity values are restored. Priority and HTP are ignored. Shielded, park and pixel mapping outputs are not affected by the solo button. This is unrelated to Solo Mode

• jolsson is aware of that. but the button ignores timing. so there is currently no way of soloing more softly than in 0 seconds (or using LTP with a preset that records the whole rig at 0)

Reply Children
No Data
Related