Playlists/Cuelists - one for positions, one for focus fx? || Pixelmapping speedmaster

Good evening!

Is there a way to create a fader that manipulates speed tempo of virtual pixelmapping layers? I tried to use a submaster but then I can only increase speed. I can't decrease speed like it is possible when using a global fx rate fader to manipulate fx speeds.

Is there a way of creating two playlists/cuelists, one for positions only and one for focus fx only? Both will be triggered from faders. I tried to create a playlist that runs through FP 1 thru 7 and I created a cuelist with focus effects. When fx is running and I press next position, the focus fx stops. I already tried to give FP list a lower priority than the fx cuelist. I also tried to create a positions cuelist and so on. It does not work the way I want it to. I hope somebody can help me about this.

I hope I was able to explain my problems in an understandable way.

Thanks

Lars

Parents
  • regarding your first question: the content you store into your sub defines what data you get, when the fader is at the top. you can't define the data for the bottom directly in the sub. but you can still influence it. it's the background value. so if there is a cue, another sub, a fader with a preset or the home value.

if you don't have data stored for the pixelmap speed anywhere except in the sub you're using to change the speed, i would suggest changing the home value of the speed parameter (preferably in a home preset).

• regarding your first question: the content you store into your sub defines what data you get, when the fader is at the top. you can't define the data for the bottom directly in the sub. but you can still influence it. it's the background value. so if there is a cue, another sub, a fader with a preset or the home value.

if you don't have data stored for the pixelmap speed anywhere except in the sub you're using to change the speed, i would suggest changing the home value of the speed parameter (preferably in a home preset).

Children
Related