making a spread of colour palettes . . . .

another tech showed a quick way of making multiple CP through a blind Hue command.  I can't quite remember all the bits.  Can someone help?

What I remember:

in live, grab the lead By-type channel so Select Last works.

CP CP to open CP list.  CP 401 through through 430 enter to make the empty CPs.

select last hue 0 through 340 enter

something like that should make  30 CP with each CP offset from the last as the HUE rolls around the colour wheel.

what am I missing?

thanks everyone.

Parents
  • I just cannot get this to work. This does sound valuable, it would be nice to get working

So:

Blind

Color Palette 401 thru thru 430 enter

4116 saturation full enter

4116 hue 0 thru 340 enter

4116 by type enter 

I still get a bunch of blank CPs.

Any help is appreciated. I feel like I am so close.

• If you are working in blind this should not result in blank data...can you see values in the channel tiles after any part of this?

• Thank you for the assistance.

Details:

Nomad 2.9.0

I am actually using channel 11, a Seachanger of 4 addresses with a part 2 of 1 address for the dimmer, it is the first of 8 like channels. Channel 11 has hue and saturation parameters that are adjustable. I have also tried another channel for a 5 parameter LED with the same results.

Blind

Color Palette 401 thru thru 430 enter (creates the CPs)

11 saturation full enter (ch. 11 shows up in active channels blind table but only GCMY, no hue or saturation)

11 hue 0 thru 340 enter (similar as saturation, when 11 is cleared from the command line blind table active is blank without channels)

by type does not help anything. 

• Thank you for the assistance.

Details:

Nomad 2.9.0

I am actually using channel 11, a Seachanger of 4 addresses with a part 2 of 1 address for the dimmer, it is the first of 8 like channels. Channel 11 has hue and saturation parameters that are adjustable. I have also tried another channel for a 5 parameter LED with the same results.

Blind

Color Palette 401 thru thru 430 enter (creates the CPs)

11 saturation full enter (ch. 11 shows up in active channels blind table but only GCMY, no hue or saturation)

11 hue 0 thru 340 enter (similar as saturation, when 11 is cleared from the command line blind table active is blank without channels)

by type does not help anything. 

Children
Related