making a spread of colour palettes . . . .

another tech showed a quick way of making multiple CP through a blind Hue command.  I can't quite remember all the bits.  Can someone help?

What I remember:

in live, grab the lead By-type channel so Select Last works.

CP CP to open CP list.  CP 401 through through 430 enter to make the empty CPs.

select last hue 0 through 340 enter

something like that should make  30 CP with each CP offset from the last as the HUE rolls around the colour wheel.

what am I missing?

thanks everyone.

Parents
  • I just cannot get this to work. This does sound valuable, it would be nice to get working

So:

Blind

Color Palette 401 thru thru 430 enter

4116 saturation full enter

4116 hue 0 thru 340 enter

4116 by type enter 

I still get a bunch of blank CPs.

Any help is appreciated. I feel like I am so close.

• 1. after making the palettes, I need to go to live and back to blind, so the next # entered is a channel number and not a CP #.  you will need to re-select CP401 thru 430 again.

2. don't know if it makes a difference, but I do Hue first then Saturation.  I use the buttons on the CIA. 

if you don't see H&S on the channel Table, make sure H&S are turned on in the settings (the console needs to fake H&S if it is not native to LED units).

Andrew

• 1. after making the palettes, I need to go to live and back to blind, so the next # entered is a channel number and not a CP #.  you will need to re-select CP401 thru 430 again.

2. don't know if it makes a difference, but I do Hue first then Saturation.  I use the buttons on the CIA. 

if you don't see H&S on the channel Table, make sure H&S are turned on in the settings (the console needs to fake H&S if it is not native to LED units).

Andrew

Children
Related