EOS Fader Programming when Changing Cue list

Hi, guys,

In my showfile I have 2 cuelists and a faderpage with 10 faders, one of which (no. 6) is unmapped.

My problem is that whenever I switch to the 2nd cuelist, the unmapped fader maps it self to cuelist 2. I have no idea where that comes from, hoping you can help me.

Thanks in advance

isi_ko

Parents
  • What Ueli say!

If you do not want this to happen and for some reason do not run list 2 manually you can put it on a fader off from your 10 faders on another page. then it will not jump to fader 6 when you switch to it. But it have to live somewhere to be played back. Or you map it to the master playback pair if you have a console or programing wing when you want to play it back. But also then, store it somewhere off from your first page so you know where it is.

• What Ueli say!

If you do not want this to happen and for some reason do not run list 2 manually you can put it on a fader off from your 10 faders on another page. then it will not jump to fader 6 when you switch to it. But it have to live somewhere to be played back. Or you map it to the master playback pair if you have a console or programing wing when you want to play it back. But also then, store it somewhere off from your first page so you know where it is.

Children
No Data
Related