How to create a [Shift-Displays] macro?

I'm trying to create a macro that will put a magic sheet into limited mode. When I try learning the macro with these buttons, nothing comes up in the macro editor. Is there any way to program this keystroke?

Thanks!

Parents Reply
  • Oh I was discussing this syntax with Sam Hess some time ago and apparently wrote a very lengthy draft of how that syntax does work sort of. The short answer is that it only works if you know for sure the tabs your targeting with that macro are in the foreground, if you're trying to switch tabs and expand them it blanks out some of the screens. I want to open 5 magic sheets, and expand them all, each one on a separate display, but if the device in question only has say 3 displays, only show tabs 3, 3.2, 3.3 in the foreground, expanded, but you instead end up with where some of your displays have nothing. I can't attach images here, but check the email for more in depth discussion, images, and relevant show files.

I'll actually send that email now and copy eos@etcconnect.com back in on it, notification number 301120354. Sorry for the delay on troubleshooting this.

Children
Related