BUG: No iRFR ML Controls on after EOS 3.0.0

When selecting an intelligent fixture in the iRFR app after upgrading my console to 3.0.0 the ML controls tab no longer funtions.  I am able to control the fixture through direct selects.

On the ML controls tab the digital faders do not appear as though those parameters do not exist.

Parents
  • Is there iOS requirement on iRFR? I'm running it on old IPad2 with iOS 9.3.5,  iRFR version 3.0.1.1.
    Using with EOS 2.9 the ML controls work fine but with EOS3.0 no ML controls
    Appstore doesn't show an update. I am afraid to remove it and try reinstall because maybe I will not be able to install the old version and get the basic functionality. 

• Ueli is correct that the update for 4.x requires iOS11+. Unfortunately, you are running into a known issue that exists in version 3.0.1 of iRFR and the fix is in version 4.0.0. Since your old iPad cannot update to iOS version 11, it is not going to be possible to work around that bug.

The app store *in theory* allows for the downloading of the last version of an app that was available, but since we know that the fix isn't available to that device, I would discourage you from uninstalling.

• Ueli is correct that the update for 4.x requires iOS11+. Unfortunately, you are running into a known issue that exists in version 3.0.1 of iRFR and the fix is in version 4.0.0. Since your old iPad cannot update to iOS version 11, it is not going to be possible to work around that bug.

The app store *in theory* allows for the downloading of the last version of an app that was available, but since we know that the fix isn't available to that device, I would discourage you from uninstalling.

Children
No Data
Related