Update Firmware Lustr+ with ETC Element Console

Good afternoon,

The quick question: Is it possible tu update ETC Lustr+ profiles firware using an ETC element?

I tried the following:

- Instal updaterator on Element: Doesnt seem to open the program at all.

- Connect to my Element via a network: I can connect with the element, but in updaterator itself it cant.

Did anyone ever succeeded to do this?

Thanks in Advance,

Mike

Parents
  • I don't have an Element at home to play with just now but I do have an ION Xe 20 home today.  On Startup, did you pause the console from starting and go to Settings, then to the Maintenance Tab?  I've just installed UpdaterAtor on my ION Xe 20 and there is now a button on the Maintenance page for UpdaterArator.  UpdaterAtor opened up and seemed to work fine for me (I didn't have any fixtures to try it out on here at home).

If that doesn't work for you let me know and I can pop over to the theatre and try it on our Element (Classic) there.

When I installed UpdaterAtor I followed Ueli's workflow:

"my workflow is always installing the newest version of updatorator on the console. and then on a PC using the save for console option (from inside UpdateAretor once it is installed and running on the PC) and install that file also on the console. It's important to install the save for console file *after* you installed updaterator because else the updaterator update will overwrite the save for console update."

info from this post: community.etcconnect.com/.../updaterator

• I don't have an Element at home to play with just now but I do have an ION Xe 20 home today.  On Startup, did you pause the console from starting and go to Settings, then to the Maintenance Tab?  I've just installed UpdaterAtor on my ION Xe 20 and there is now a button on the Maintenance page for UpdaterArator.  UpdaterAtor opened up and seemed to work fine for me (I didn't have any fixtures to try it out on here at home).

If that doesn't work for you let me know and I can pop over to the theatre and try it on our Element (Classic) there.

When I installed UpdaterAtor I followed Ueli's workflow:

"my workflow is always installing the newest version of updatorator on the console. and then on a PC using the save for console option (from inside UpdateAretor once it is installed and running on the PC) and install that file also on the console. It's important to install the save for console file *after* you installed updaterator because else the updaterator update will overwrite the save for console update."

info from this post: community.etcconnect.com/.../updaterator

Children
Related