BUG: Making a new fixture

Hi,
I think I found a bug.
We've have this week difrent new fixtures for trying. There are two fixtures they are so new thet the fixtrures doesnt excist.
Now I make this two on my own, but there is a bug.
Wenn I make for example a collor wheel and I want to edit different ranges. I make for exemple 8 new ranges. But wenn I changes the firste one. Says the Gio: "Ranges may not overlap" and closed the edit menu.
Does ETC know this bug? Or does ennyone know how I can help this? It's deuring me a lot of time to make 2 new fixteres for the Gio wenn the display continue closed after one changing.
Parents
  • I find out if you don't have too many parameters, it works good.

For my example, when editing a new fixture, if I add parameters to 15up, the issue happens. If the amount of parameters is less than 15, it works good.

So I suggest editing the parameter with most ranges first, ex. gobos,color select....Then edit intens, red, green, blue....

Maybe it can help us to pass thru the hard days

• I find out if you don't have too many parameters, it works good.

For my example, when editing a new fixture, if I add parameters to 15up, the issue happens. If the amount of parameters is less than 15, it works good.

So I suggest editing the parameter with most ranges first, ex. gobos,color select....Then edit intens, red, green, blue....

Maybe it can help us to pass thru the hard days

Children
No Data
Related