+/-% buttons and discrete timing ?.

Hello,

I know that by default the +/- % buttons are set to +/-10%.  I have set them to +/-5% because that's the way I like it. However, when the operator uses them, the command line still shows: +10% or -10%.

My operator somehow put a 30 second discrete time on a single channel (dimmer). I tried to change it to a 3 count to match the rest of the que by typing Channel xxx Intensity Time 3 but that didn't work. Nor does the manual say how to delete this timing. Perhaps she specified a parameter other than intensity (if that's possible on a dimmer channel). Is there a way to see what parameter was set to 30 sec? None of the que's times were showing as a 30 count.

thanks

alexsunny

• Hi alexsunny,

What version are you using?  I am only seeing +% or -% showing up on the command line.  If you mean your operator, on a different User #, is still seeing +/- 10% that is expected as the +/-% value is set per User.

In Live Summary/Table you should see a small "t" in channels with discrete timing.  Switching to Live Table (by using [Format]) and then holding [About]&[Time] or latching it by [About]&[Time][Time] (hold About and double tap Time) will show the Discrete Timing for all channels instead of Level Values.

Like many other values in Eos, simply hitting Chan X Time Enter will remove the Discrete Timing.  You will see the "t" go Red indicating it is a Manual Value.  You then need to Update your Cue, via [Update] <Cue> <Y> [Enter] for this change to be committed.

• don't forget that also a discrete Delay will cause the t indicator. depending on what your operator set it's not enough to Chan X Time Enter, you will also have to do Chan X Delay Enter. and then like Seth mentioned you'll have to update the cue (unless you were removing the discrete times in Blind).

Related